Sunlight of the Spirit

I'm living life one day at time, traveling along in the sunlight of the Spirit. And I don't let anyone get between me and my light...I belong to the most amazing circle of women friends. I know that with them, nothing is impossible.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Pugababy

Just thought I'd share a picture of my pug dog with ya'll. He's visiting my son Lee for a little while while I rest and recuperate. I miss him something awful, but I know he's having a good time playing with all of Lee and Jessie's critters (three dogs, a couple of horses and some new kittens) right now. But he'll be home soon. Don't let his looks fool you. He's a terrific guard dog ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Tab said…

    Our family used to have a small dog and he once bit a mini maid who had come by our place to do some work for my Mom.LOL..yes,little dogs are cute and protective!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home