Sunlight of the Spirit

I'm living life one day at time, traveling along in the sunlight of the Spirit. And I don't let anyone get between me and my light...I belong to the most amazing circle of women friends. I know that with them, nothing is impossible.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Yippeeeee, It's Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday I almost can't stand it. I think if there were one more day in this week I might have called in sick. I'm done. As in stick a fork in me, I'm done kind of done. I got an e-mail from Alexis this morning wishing me a Fan-freaking-tastic Friday! And all in all, it has been. I got a good night's sleep (for the first time this week), woke up with plenty of time for prayer and meditation, had a really pleasant day at work, and now I'm at home in my little casa, safely ensconsed and playing on the computer. Doesn't get much better than that. My needs are all being met. And today is one of those days when my wants and needs are pretty much the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home